How to use MP3 Rocket
Welcome to our tutorial on how to use MP3 Rocket!
MP3 Rocket – the best music downloader!
MP3 Rocket offers you a simple interface to search and download music and video on the Internet. On top of that, this excellent application converts files and streams Internet radio, and it can divert you with many small games! MP3 Rocket developed from a small application, which was able to download and convert MP3 only, into a powerful multimedia center!
With MP3 Rocket it is easy:
to play video and audio file;
to set specific settings for downloads;
to manage downloaded files and categorize songs;
to convert video and audio;
to record sound;
to create playlists and manage them.
How to enable Flash on my computer
Let’s use MP3 Rocket Download!
1. There is the main window of the program in the screenshot below. On the top, you can open standard menus to manage MP3 Rocket (1st arrow).
Slightly below you can find nine tabs, namely Audio, Video, Commons, My Files, Convert, Record, Watch TV, Radio, Games (2nd arrow).
Additionally, there are buttons to share the content via Google+, Facebook and Tweeter (3).
2. We will start with the first tab, the Audio. MP3 Rocket offers two sub-tabs for this area. In the first one, Audio Search, you are able to search for music and convert video in a music file. The second one, Discovery, contains nine links to popular music and video websites.
3. Type in the search the name of artist and his song/album. In the screenshot below you will see the results for the request “Oomph!”. MP3 Rocket will display names of songs, their length, and popularity.
1 - Direct link to the source;
2 - Save ringtone;
3 - Type of the found file;
4 - Length of the music track;
5 - Launch playback;
6 - Download file to your computer;
1st arrow – select file, like it, left double click to play it;
2nd arrow – playback controls.
4. Once you click “Download”, this program will open the menu, where you can set up the download.
Click on the first menu (1) to change the format of a file (MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA).
Click on the second menu (2) to change the bitrate (quality) of a file (from 64 kbps to 320 kbps).
Change file name in the line 3, and location to save file – the button "..." (4).
Tick the box “Edit artist, album, and song data” to open menu for tags.
Click “OK” to save the song after you set up all preferences.
5. Once you click “OK”, MP3 Rocket will save the song and open in the bottom the list of downloads. Click on “File Explorer” (2) in order to open the folder on the HDD where this file is located.
How to disable Flash on my computer
6. Here is the next tab – Video. It looks the same as the Audio tab, although you can find various videos on the YouTube here. 1 – the area for searching video (we type there Megamind). 2 – the area, where you can put the URL (link from the browser) of a video you want to convert.
7. Once you type in search the name of the video, MP3 Rocket opens a new tab with results. On the left, (1st arrow) you can search different video or audio. Click on “Free Movies” link (2) to open results with movies to watch. In order to play video, double click on it (arrow 3). In order to save video – press “Download” (4) under the video.
8. When you click on the video to watch, you will open the YouTube website.
Buttons 1 and 2 are there to download the video or a soundtrack from the video.
Arrow 3 – click to play.
Arrow 4 – open other results.
These are the main tabs of this free application. Download MP3 Rocket and try it by yourself!