How to unsubscribe on YouTube
Certainly, you need to know how to unsubscribe on YouTube. There are so many channels on YouTube website, in which you might be interested. In case if you have subscribed to too many channels, it becomes more and more difficult to navigate amongst all that stuff. Plus, you will receive far too many notification on your Gmail account. To resolve this issue, learn with us how to:
- Remove subscription for a YouTube channel;
- Remove multiple subscriptions for YouTube channels at once.
By the way, if you want to save some videos from your favorite YouTube channel, check out the next article:
Let’s unsubscribe on YouTube
Sign into YouTube account
Open YouTube in any browser (arrow 1) and log into your account. You are on the main page now; on the left, you can find your subscriptions (area 2). On the bottom, YouTube offers a link to subscription manager. But let’s unsubscribe from a separate channel on YouTube, firstly. Click on any channel in the area 2 to open its main page.
Cancel subscription on YouTube
On the right under the banner of the channel’s page, you will find the button "Subscribed". Hover the cursor above it, so the button changes to "Unsubcribe". Click on it to cancel your subscription.
If you need to make a logo you can fine put how to make a youtube logo
Confirmation: subscription is cancelled on YouTube
Immediately on the left, you will see a confirmation "Subscription removed". Therefore, you will not receive any notifications from this channel any more.
How to unsubscribe from several channels on YouTube
It is not effective way to delete subscriptions for channels one by one. YouTube has the page Manage subscriptions, where you are allowed to remove a heap of channels at one stroke. So click on on the left of the page.
- Check the boxes for subscriptions you want to remove (arrow 1).
- Click on "Actions" on the top and select "Unsubscribe" (arrow 2).
- If you want to delete each and every subscription on this page, check the box in the area 3, then click "Actions/Unsubscribe".
- Uncheck the boxes in the area 4 if you simply do not want to receive notifications about channel’s updates.
This is how to unsubscribe on YouTube! Now try it by yourself.