How to repeat YouTube videos
Watch favorite video on YouTube endlessly
We are going to explain how to repeat YouTube videos. Surely, if you have found some interesting video, you wish to watch all day long. It is inconvenient to click on the "Repeat" button on YouTube to launch the video playback again. That is why you can use two methods in order to loop the video automatically.
Two ways to put YouTube on repeat:
- Install the extension for your browser.
- Use the special online service.
So we will cover these two subjects.
Let’s repeat YouTube videos
Repeat YouTube videos with browser extension
You need to download a browser extension SmartVideo For YouTube from our website. You can download it directly from this page or from the developer website. We will demonstrate its work in Mozilla Firefox, while there are also SmartVideo versions for Google Chrome and Opera browsers.
- Install the extension (open it with any of aforementioned browsers and agree to install). Restart your browser if needed.
- Go to YouTube and open any video you want. In order to turn on/off the loop, hover the cursor on the video (arrow 1). A menu under the video will appear.
- Click on the button (arrow 2) to repeat the video automatically.
- Click in the next area (arrow 3) to stop/begin video playback.
In your browser, click in the address area and type "about:addons" without quotation marks. Press Enter. Find the extension SmartVideo and click on the button "Options", then click "Open Preferences". You will see the next window, where you can set up SmartVideo.
- Enable infinite loop for all videos;
- Set up buffering options;
- Select the automatic video quality;
- Control YouTube playlists;
- Control any embedded videos.
Repeat YouTube videos in online service
You can use several online services, such as Infinite Looper or YouTube Loop, that can help you play YouTube videos infinitely. They are similar in use, so we will show how to loop a YouTube video in one of them only.
- Open YouTube, find the video you want to repeat and copy its URL (click on the address bar and press Ctrl+C);
- Open YouTube Loop (arrow 1), for example, and enter the link (URL) in the search area (arrow 2).
- On the website, you can search a video. Simply enter your request in the Search area on the top.
- Click on "Go loop!" (arrow 3). The video will appear below.
- Control the video playback with buttons on the top (arrow 4).
- Under the video, restrict the part of video, which you want to repeat (arrows 5).
This is how to repeat YouTube videos! Download SmartVideo For YouTube for free and watch favorite videos endlessly!