How to download WinRAR.
Tutorial on how to download WinRAR.
WinRAR is one of the best applications to create and handle archives. It supports all popular file extensions, including RAR, ZIP, TAR, ISO, 7-Zip, etc. The types of archives can be identified automatically, so WinRAR will choose the appropriate method of packing for the archive.
The main features of WinRAR:
- High compression rate;
- 128-bit encryption;
- Possibility to add electronic signatures.
Let’s download WinRAR!
1. On the top of this webpage, find the Search area (arrow 1) and type there ‘winrar’. One of the showed results is the actual application you need. Click on the result ‘WinRAR’ (arrow 2).
2. Once you click on the result, the website will transfer you to this page. You can learn the information about the version and size of WinRAR (arrow 1). Simply click on the button ‘Download’ to transfer the last edition of WinRAR. If you are willing to use previous editions, click on the line ‘View other version’ (arrow 3), select the version you need, and click ‘Download’ (arrow 4).
3. After you chose the version, the website will transfer you to the next page. Agree to save the file (arrow 1). If the download does not start, click on the line ‘restart the download’.
4. For sure, you can follow this link to get WinRAR from the official website.
Simply find the version you need for your operating system and click on the appropriate link (in red area)! On the same page, you can also find WinRAR with your language.
Now you know how to download WinRAR for Windows 7!